Speaking Opportunities are Business, Career, Leadership Opportunities: No Sweat
The research doesn’t lie.
• Speaking Opportunities are Business Opportunities.
• Speaking Opportunities are Career Opportunities.
• Speaking Opportunities are Leadership Opportunities.
If you want to grow your business or advance your career, you must be able to give clear, concise and consistent presentations. The people who take and make those Speaking Opportunities, and do it well, grow the perception they are Experts. We like to work with Experts.
My guest on this podcast of MAKE MORE MONEY BY GIVING BETTER PRESENTATIONS can help you to with NO SWEAT PUBLIC SPEAKING.
Fred Miller is a speaker, international coach, and author. Businesses, Individuals, and organizations hire Fred because they want to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills. I love Fred Miller’s brand name: NO SWEAT PUBLIC SPEAKING: taking the fear out of talking in front of a group, and speaking more confidently and effectively.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE
SUBSCRIBE To My Podcasts And Receive Your FREE copy of “The Ultimate 3-Step Speech Template For Executives and Professionals”
Some of the important advice that Fred shares in this podcast includes:
How Can You ADD VALUE?
• Join Toastmasters, Buy Books And Videos
• Doing Is Learning
• Learn More By Teaching
• We Expect Leaders To Speak – And Speak Well!
How Can You GIVE BETTER PRESENTATIONS?
• Your Speeches Should Be Audience-Centered
• Make A Point, Tell A Story
• Your Elevator Speech Is A Mini-Presentation
• All speeches should be clear, concise, consistent
How Can You MAKE MORE MONEY?
• Key Words In Elevator Speech: “Hire Me.” “Because”
• People Who Speak Well Are Perceived As Experts (experts are paid more)
• Create Your Own Signature Speech
• In Your Introduction, Reference Your Book (Or “Upcoming Book”)
• Never give a “free” speech; always request something
• Price yourself (slightly) above your competition (don’t be “Walmart”)
One lesson you will notice when listening to Fred is, “Make a Point. Tell a Story.” Each time Fred provided some advice, he followed up with a specific story. This made his message stronger and more personal.
I encourage you to learn more from Fred Miller, and NO SWEAT PUBLIC SPEAKING. Vsit his web site (https://www.nosweatpublicspeaking.com). You can find his books on Amazon.com. Send your receipt to Fred and he will send you his workbook for free.
I want to help you to give better presentations. I want to help you make more money by giving better presentations.
ADD VALUE. BE VALUED.