In this podcast episode of Make More Money by Giving Better Presentations, my guest, Leesa Askew, talks to us about her trauma after being laid off from a major bank, and, using her experience to transform herself into a professional speaker to help more people like us.
Listen to the podcast to hear Leesa’s guidance on:
How to ADD VALUE To Your Audience:
- Research to Know Your Audience
- Do your homework
- Listen to her story about the AAUW survey
How to Improve Your Public Speaking Skills:
- Why Toastmasters can help you
- Always remember to ADD VALUE to your audience
- Find your unique message
How to Build Your Public Speaking Career:
- Find your best niche audience
- Use social media, and posting “action photos” often
- Take advantage of sponsored posts and ad campaigns
- Create a media kit
Why does Leesa say, “stop making lemonade”? You will have to listen, but I promise the answer will be transformational!
How to Turn Life’s Lemons Into A PROFESSIONAL SPEAKING CAREER
I want to help you to give better presentations. I want to help you make more money by giving better presentations. You CAN Make More Money By Giving Better Presentations.
ADD VALUE. BE VALUED.