Jan Spence is a Professional Speaker who will soon become one of your favorite people.
After you listen to my conversation with her, you will understand why she is one of mine. More importantly, you will be inspired. You will be motivated to advance your career, grow your business.
When I first met Jan Spence about 10 years ago, she was working tirelessly to grow her speaking business.
Today Jan is an international speaker, trainer, and consultant. She is a successful motivator and leader.
Jan uses her early life lessons to become successful. She and her family introduced peach Jell-O to the world in the 1970’s. At age 10 she sold donuts for summer camp. At age 18 she sold vacuum cleaners door-to-door. Jan even fulfilled a life-long dream to play women’s professional full-tackle football.
Whether one-on-one or from the stage, Jan inspires her audiences to “Dare to be Different” and embrace a new way of thinking and acting that will increase their quality of life.
In this Podcast of MAKE MORE MONEY BY GIVING BETTER PRESENTATIONS, Jan shares with you some of the lessons she learned on her way to her successful speaking career.
You can listen to the podcast here:
Here are some of the important messages that Jan shared with us:
How does Jan ADD VALUE?
• She learns about her audiences before her presentations
• She uses their names, their stories, and their acronyms to help them to understand her message
How does Jan GIVE BETTER PRESENTATIONS?
• She uses her stories, and relates them to her audience
• She keeps her audiences involved and active during her presentations
How does Jan MAKE MORE MONEY?
• She asks organizations to sign a contract, even for free presentations.
• For free presentations, instead of asking for money, she asks for other valuable contributions, as testimonies, emails to their members.
• As part of the feedback survey, she asks her audience for a referral name or organization
Jan is ready to help you. Visit her website, janspence.com.
I want to help you to give better presentations. I want to help you make more money by giving better presentations.
ADD VALUE. BE VALUED.