You Want Results!
You Want To Get Hired!
ATTENTION Jobseekers: What does it really take to get that job? If you don’t know –
You Need my most popular book,
“From Interview to Paycheck”
In This Book I will reveal to you 4 amazingly simple yet effective Interview techniques that will set you apart from all other applicants.
You owe it to your future self to TAKE ACTION Right Now and claim your copy of “From Interview to Paycheck”, so that you’ll be able to convince “The Boss” to hire you at the interview.
Why should anyone hire you?
Have any of the following happened to you when you’ve interviewed for a job?
- You have trouble getting noticed
- You convince yourself that you do not have the skills or experience for your dream job
- You have difficulty answering interview questions effectively
- You stumble when asked, “Tell me about yourself”
- You have no good answer to, “Why should I hire you?”
- You don’t know how to make a lasting impression
- Your resume is not getting any response
Get hired … at the interview!
To get any job, you must prove to “the boss” that you have the skills and abilities to complete the actions so that you can provide the results that “The Boss” is seeking.
In this book, “From Interview to Paycheck”, I PROMISE that you will learn amazingly simple yet effective techniques that other “job search” or “interview skills” programs do not teach!
- You need this book to understand:
- Where to find out what they are really looking for
- How to turn your experiences into qualifications for the job
- Creative ways to answer interview questions effectively
- Your personal introduction that will set you apart from everyone
- A unique offering to the interviewers that will move you to the top
- How to convince “the boss” to hire you at the interview (or soon after)
When you finish the book, you will know how to:
- Identify what “The Boss” is expecting to hear in the interview
- Discover the hidden abilities you already have to offer
- Give memorable answers to all questions with a simple outline
- Create an introduction that impresses “The Boss”
- Prepare your “secret plan” to set you apart from every other applicant and ensure you win the job
Be more prepared. Invest the time and resources to get the job you deserve. One-on-one job coaching includes more personal assistance on your presentation, as well as a review of your resume, cover letter, introduction and plan.
Contact Fred at Fred@ToastMentor.com to arrange for a free 20-minute introductory coaching session to assess your needs.