Be Memorable, Raise Your Sway Factor, Grow Success
Will I remember you?
When you speak at the staff meeting, or at your presentation, will others listen? Will they want to act?
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to let people know who you are, what you do, what makes you special. Your ability to stand in front of your peers, contribute an idea, and affect change is crucial to your career success.
That is why Sima Dahl was my guest on this podcast of MAKE MORE MONEY BY GIVING BETTER PRESENTATIONS. Sima knows that you are in charge of letting people know who you are, what you do, what makes you special. In the podcast, she shares Your Sway Factor, which is the degree to which you’re in demand for who you are and what you do.
Sima Dahl is an international speaker. She is a Certified Speaking Professional AND an Accredited Speaker – designations awarded to her by the National Speakers Association and Toastmasters International. Only four women in the world have earned both.
More importantly, Sima is a branding visionary. She will revolutionize the way you think about your personal branding. Her experience as an award-winning marketer paved the way for Sway Factor™, which is a set of ground-breaking personal strategies that empower you to stand out, stay relevant, and be in demand.
Subscribe To My Podcasts and Learn To Receive the FREE eBook, “8 Simple Steps To Overcome Your Nerves Before Your Next Speech”
In the podcast, Sima shares 15 strategies on how to be memorable, affect change and advance your career or grow your business:
How can you ADD VALUE?
1. Competing for achievement is a good way to grow and stretch your skills
2. You are here to help others
3. You don’t have to be perfect; you have to be human; you have to be you.
4. Everyone you meet becomes an extension of your virtual sales force
5. People are wired to connect dots to help one another
How can you GIVE BETTER PRESENTATIONS?
6. Introducing yourself with passion and confidence can be the difference between whether the conversation stops or becomes more meaningful
7. Ask a peer in advance to provide feedback of your scheduled presentation
8. SWAY FACTOR Mindset: you are in charge of letting people know who you are, what you do, what makes you special
9. You have to be memorable to be remembered by others
10. Overcome fear: use your body to tell your brain “this is a good thing”
How can you MAKE MORE MONEY?
11. Enroll others into personal brand stories so we become known, become the “go-to” person, the expert
12. Secret to success is making success a mission, remaining coachable
13. The ability to stand in front of your peers, contribute an idea, and affect change is critical to any career
14. Make people remember you by introducing yourself in a memorable way, staying in touch online
15. The #1 soft skill to catapult your career is communications (verbal and written)
Your next step is to visit Sima’s web site, (http://SimaDahl.com). Learn more about her and her Sway Factor™. Then do what I did – sign up for 5 Days Of Tips To Help You Stand Out, Stay Relevant, And Be In Demand!
I want to help you to give better presentations. I want to help you make more money by giving better presentations.
ADD VALUE. BE VALUED.
Fred Haley is a certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker for the John Maxwell Program, and owner of ToastMentor, a communications training firm. He conducts public workshops and mentors business professionals to improve their presentations. Fred has published several books on public speaking. Follow Fred on Twitter @ToastMentor. Learn more on his website, ToastMentor.com.