3 Business Success Secrets Mean “Give More Than They Paid For”
Would you like to increase your revenues without spending more on marketing?
My guest on Make More Money By Giving Better Presentations, Krishna Mohan, CEO of Genius Visionary, can show you how. He has helped Fortune 500 companies as well as start-up businesses to be more profitable and successful. His specialty is helping clients generate more revenues and funding and financing their business needs.
Krishna promises to show you how you can find $10,000 to $50,000 without spending more on marketing.
In this podcast, Krishna shares some of the secrets with us. I will summarize them in a moment.
Throughout our interview, Krishna stresses the need to “Add Value.” He talks about providing implementable solutions for free even before they purchase anything. He encourages building relationships: engage your customers, show them that you care, and show them why they should work with you.
In summary, Krishna is telling us that, to succeed, you should (in my words), “Give Them More Than They Paid For.”
He explains three important secrets to achieve your success, which he calls “Interrupt – Engage – Build Relationships”.
- Show them that you care for them and can help them
- ADD VALUE: make a difference to them even before you begin the sales process
- Continue to interact with customers. Relationship do not end once you get the money.
Do you struggle with doubts? Krishna reminds you to recognize that “confidence comes from feeling good because you are helping others, making a difference.”
Is it difficult to ask your customers for money? He wants you to remember that “you are providing value to them. You have a cost. They will gladly cover your cost to help them.”
This podcast is filled with wise advice from the “Genius Visionary”
Some of the important advice Krishna shares in this podcast includes:
How can you ADD VALUE?
- Today’s prospects look for people who understand them, and can help them right away
- Access to information is NOT a problem; Clients want interaction, to be understood
- Your goal is to build relationships with your prospects, customers, staff
- Help clients to recognize that communications skills are important aspect of business
- Introduce clients to others who can help with problems that you don’t address
How can you GIVE BETTER PRESENTATIONS?
- Have a conversation, ask questions; share an implementable call to action
- Have a formal way to communicate with prospects, clients, staff; build relationships
- Be convinced about yourself; you are doing something great. Make a difference to them
- Have a message for your prospects, a message for your customers, a message for your staff
How can you MAKE MORE MONEY?
- Engage to add value; show them why they should work with you
- Start with existing relationships (your “back yard”); you know their problems; find solutions for them.
- It’s not about price; it’s about the value that you provide to your customer
- Start with free to add value (book, consult); provide more education at low cost; advance to services (DIY, DWY, DFY)
- Create systems and processes implementable in many environments; same base concepts, customized for the client
At the end of the podcast, Krishna shares his own “ADD VALUE” offer – a Free 45-minute phone conversation with you in which he will show you how to find from $10,000 to $50,000 in revenues for your business. Simply email him at Krishna@geniusbusinesscoach.com.
I want to help you to give better presentations. I want to help you make more money by giving better presentations.
ADD VALUE. BE VALUED.