If I could hire you today for any job, what job would it be?
Why should I hire you?
Have any of the following happened to you when you’ve interviewed for a job?
- You have trouble getting noticed
- You convince yourself that you do not have the skills or experience for your dream job
- You have difficulty answering interview questions effectively
- You stumble when asked, “Tell me about yourself”
- You have no good answer to, “Why should I hire you?”
- You don’t know how to make a lasting impression
- Your resume is not getting any response
Get hired … at the interview!
To get any job, you must prove to “the boss” that you have the skills and abilities to complete the actions so that you can provide the results that “The Boss” is seeking.
SOLUTION: Group Workshops
I PROMISE that you will learn amazingly simple yet effective techniques that other “job search” or “interview skills” programs do not teach!
At the conclusion of this training, you will:
- Identify what “The Boss” is expecting to hear in the interview
- Discover the hidden abilities you already have to offer
- Give memorable answers to all questions with a simple outline
- Create an introduction that impresses “The Boss”
- Prepare your “secret plan” to set you apart from every other applicant and ensure you win the job
What you will learn:
- Where to find out what they are really looking for
- How to turn your experiences into qualifications for the job
- Creative ways to answer interview questions effectively
- Your personal introduction that will set you apart from everyone
- A unique offering to the interviewers that will move you to the top
One-on-One Job Search Coaching
Be more prepared. Invest the time and resources to get the job you deserve. One-on-one job coaching includes more personal assistance on your presentation, as well as a review of your resume, cover letter, introduction and plan.
Contact Fred to arrange for a free one-on-one coaching session.