Effective communicators connect with their audiences.
Effective leaders communicate their visions and inspire their audiences.
Do any of the following happen when you give a presentation?
- You tremble when in front of an audience
- You forget your words (even when reading them)
- Your audience members start fidgeting and looking bored
- You feel lost and out of place
- You start to ramble; you continue to talk, hoping the audience will understand
- You find it hard to answer even the most basic questions
Take control! It does not have to be that way.
SOLUTION: Group Communications Training
The ToastMentor program offers unique, interactive and supportive Communications Training Programs tailored for you and your team. The programs allow you to develop your public speaking skills, to become an effective communicator and to inspire clients and customers.
At the conclusion of this training, you will:
- Become comfortable in front of any group
- Speak with confidence in any situation
- Build relationships with your audience
- Avoid words that can ruin your credibility
- Deliver your message clearly and concisely
- Eloquently respond to questions
What you will learn:
- What your audience expects and needs
- Simple steps to turn your nervousness into an asset
- How to adjust your presentation for your audience
- How to create a message and call to action that excite
- Speech openings that keep your audience engaged
- Powerful techniques that enrich your performance
- Valuable tactics to keep your audience involved and inspired
- How to take advantage of your personal presentation style
- Effective answers for “trick” and “hostile” questions
- Maintaining control of your audience at the conclusion
- Why you should NEVER GIVE A SPEECH AGAIN!
Take your skills to the next level. When you are ready to become a confident, clear and powerful communicator, one-on-one coaching will be essential to advance your career and personal life.
Contact Fred to arrange for a free one-on-one coaching session.